Sawtooth, with its distinctive jagged edged roof and smaller floor plates, will offer a potential home to a more diverse tenant mix; startups embracing the cutting edge of innovation, creative entrepreneurs and those working in tech working to reinstate lost skills and trades of the past.
The Sawtooth is the lowest part of the scheme at only 3 storeys but clad in zinc and with its unusual “sawtooth” roof it has a striking form that brings light deep into the building on the upper floor. The building will have a set-back profile at first floor providing terrace space for the benefit of occupiers. The Gresham and Sawtooth buildings share a generous common entrance foyer which will spill out into The Yard ensuring that there is always activity at the heart of the development.
- Floor plates available from 230 sq m (2,476 sq ft)
- Raised Access Floor with 150mm clear zone
- Planning Grid 1.5m x 1.5m
- MVHR with VRF Cooling providing flexibility for CAT B fitout
- Design based on 1:8 m2 occupancy
- Slab to slab 3,850mm
- Floor to Ceiling - 2,850 (Underside of Beam) 2,800 w Ceiling
- 2 lifts including 1 goods lift
- Travel and waiting times to British Council for Offices best practice
- Wired Scored Platinum
- BREEAM Excellent
- BIM Level 2
Schedule of Accommodation / sq ft